Monday 14 July 2008

Mission accomplished.

It is finally done. Henry is moving to England. I am finally getting out of this shithole.

Hey Romania! Nanananananana! You just got fucked in the ass by me. HAHAHAH!

Oh man I can't wait to get there and just sit there and be all British and stuff and laugh at Romania like the malevolent, evil bastard that I am. Some day, I will bomb it. I will bomb it into dust, and afterward I will fry it with napalm, and then dump acid over it. Then, the plagues shall come, and will consume all who stand against me. And when everything is destroyed and the Romanians are at my knees, I shall be Lord Henry. And from the ashes of post-communism shall rise a new Empire. Henrya. And the Lord of Death, Henry Gale, will send forth his messengers of doom and pestilence and pain and fire and anguish and cornflakes. And he will laugh. I SHALL LAUGH.

AHAHAHAHHA!!!

I have finally realized what I hated most about this place... it's the smell! The stench of humankind, brought to it's farthest extreme of greed and stupidity. If monotheistic human-like robots came over and invaded us right now, I would side with them. Seriously, I would seriously like blow The Earth away, and then use a giant robotic ship that blows things away to blow it away again. And then, LULZ, I would regenerate the entire planet, and BLOW IT AWAY AGAIN! AHJAAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJAJ!!1111one

And I would let them start with Romania. I would slowly fire my lasers at Timisoara, then slowly proceed to the East, and wipe Cluj away. Then I would slowly cut towards the south and destroy Targu Jiu. Then East again to Bucharest, which will suffer a longer exposure to my proton beam, due to an abundence of bullshit. Then, I will fire my Galactic Nuclear Warheads at Costanta (it doesn't matter what city you fire it at, though, since it destroys an entire solar system). THEN, I would track down all the probes that we sent into space, and destroy them, to make sure there is no trace of mankind.

Take that, human kind.

Henry, as TheAmazingAtheist would say, PEACE THE FUCK OUT.

No comments: